BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if your could give me advice on the best brake pads for my E60 520D M sport..Cheers..

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
It says in the title and in the listing they will fit E60 520Ds so I'd assume if you have an E60 520D yes they would fit..

If you decide what you want it's worth mailing CRN as they will be able to offer you an excellent price on most braking products

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have been told that there is 2 different size pads for my car,both will fit perfect but if i put in the wrong size ones there will be a little shudder in the brakes..Can anyone please tell me the exact size of the pads on the 07 520D M Sport as i am looking to buy new pads asap..cheers

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
That does not sound likely..

Look up a part number for your brake pads on www.realoem.com and see if there are more than 1 part..

Or you could post in the correct section (5 series technical) rather than a vendor's section and see if someone can clear things up for you

·
Registered
438 Posts
It does depend on how you drive, if you drive the car hard then I would consider looking at a harder compound. if you are having problems which pad it is send me your reg number and I'll look it up for you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts