BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys does anyone know where i can get the nuts and bolts for bbs split rims as i got some for refurbing but some of the bolts are missing or damage.Thanks

·
Registered
251 Posts

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
^ I used the A4 s/s bolts like the link above. Didn't use nylock nuts or washers, just some flange (fnar!) nuts and threadlock when torqued up. :)

·
Registered
173 Posts
i'm just putting mine back together and have realised i have buggered the end of the thread on 4 so far so i'm gonna need some, i just came on here to see if anyone has a wheel knocking around that i could nick some off. i have sanded and painted mine the same as the centres so not bothered if they are old ones. if someone can help me out please pm me

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
i'm just putting mine back together and have realised i have buggered the end of the thread on 4 so far so i'm gonna need some, i just came on here to see if anyone has a wheel knocking around that i could nick some off. i have sanded and painted mine the same as the centres so not bothered if they are old ones. if someone can help me out please pm me
Still need these? I've got some kicking about, let me know! Stu :thumbsup

1 - 6 of 6 Posts