BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was anyone from here at bassetts pole last night? Midlands.

Every sunday night there is a meet at bassetts pole in the west midlands on the island half way down the A38, maccies car park, this is a stupidly huge meet now!

Also its not for people to street race, what some think, its just a meet to admire some nice cars! :silly

Be great to see some of you up there if your from around the area, or even if your not :)

Seen a few nice E36s there last night, wondering whos is whos! :jaw-dropping

Cheers! :thumbsup

·
Registered
7 Posts
Mark has organised a couple of Bimmerforums meets there..One of the first meets organised was there...no idea about the one last night-might be another forum's meet :thumbsup We should gatecrash :hihi

·
Registered
33 Posts
Mark has organised a couple of Bimmerforums meets there..One of the first meets organised was there...no idea about the one last night-might be another forum's meet :thumbsup We should gatecrash :hihi
think i did gatecrash i parked at maccies near a white e36 schnitzer nice lookin car showed mine up straight away

·
Registered
5 Posts
ive bin goin there for years in various cars mate but ive bin up the last 3 sundays in my e36 dark blue one with matt black wheels :)

police are a nigtmare there now and it also looks like they have employeed bouncers on mc donalds for some reason lmao

1 - 4 of 4 Posts