BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
March 2020 had a non fault accident and decided to go to non approved repairer via Rybrook BMW Wolverhampton. Was happy to pay the additional excess as I could reclaim this later however this was the worse mistake every.. They gave my car to there approved garage Jon Aldridge. After having owned my car for only three months before the accident, it was in for repairs until July. This was fine I had a hire car for the duration however I got my vehicle back with panels broken which were not when handed it over. Left car there got a call month later to pick up and again wasn't happy. Repairing garage called police on me for stealing my hire car which I arranged personally myself the cheeky badgers. The owners wife personally emailed me she called the police due to "my threatening behaviour" CCTV on my house proves they called police to report my hire car as STOLEN! So I have evidence to back my story up and show they are liars. My car needed a service so booked in Rybrook Wolverhampton again only to find out the manager has blacklisted me from what happened at the repairing garage. Nobody wanted to here my story and in the end the manager of BMW Rybrook Wolverhampton called police on me telling them I threatened to stab somebody! This is the second time now the police were called on me for a fabricated lie, first it was the repairing garage and now BMW themselves. they listened to nothing I said and even co workers were extremely unprofessionally rude maybe they believed there manager I do not know and personally don't care as I tried soo hard to be heard and prove my innocence. I even emailed the area manager who took the side of BMW with zero fact checking being done yet again. Fuming as I was infact innocent party and false accusations from both BMW and Jon Aldridge, I was forced to service at Oldbury BMW who were spot on btw. Sold my car as soon as got it back; the passengers door was wonky after 3, yes 3 separate engineers assessed the poor work done by Jon Aldridge! And after being fitted with a brand new BMW door that was fixed 3, times! I just had to get rid after the accident as my missus was 7 months pregnant at the time of the accident and the bad memories. So many horrible experiences. Between countless hours lost on the phone to BMW head office they couldn't care less to be honest they also didn't want to get involved it seemed. Very rude women work at head office I believe her name was Trish. Today the police will finally check the CCTV to prove I didn't threaten anybody and I'm hoping they arrest the manager as she somehow has claimed witnesses to me saying this which is extremely interesting! Obviously because I never said such a thing and also the cameras will prove me right I cannot stress this enough! I cannot tell you how badly I'm waiting to here from these soo called witnesses as police will be speaking to them this morning as soon as doors open. I also have a decision from the motor ombudsman on this case which should be made by today. Absolute no need for this level of incompetence. Btw they even tried to ignore the motor ombudsman who will issue them a fine if they don't make a decision by today so I have been told as they have already missed there deadline. Compliance getting involved proves what a sham this company is. I will post updates when received plz avoid and go to Oldbury / Bham guys

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just had an update from the motor ombudsman they have after one year finally received Rybrook BMW's response today! So they have up to 90 days to review both sides and make a decision.
Still waiting to hear what happened with the police turning up there today regarding searching the CCTV footage from last year and speaking to these fake witnesses stories I am yet to find out guys but stay tuned it will definitely be juicy

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pictures were taken they were not in any part of this dispute. The gaps between the panels were massive. I was able to fit my pinky finger in between my front bumper and passenger side Wing. Also another 10mm gap between the front bumper and bonnet. This was identified on the third independent assessors report. Chipped paint next to the panel which they damaged on the sill when removing the doors as both front and back had a respray

Registered
hope tjhey get a clattering,,but police are useless nowadays,,,,,have you watched polie crime shows,tells you what happened to the criminals at the end,,basically **** all,,,also hope your telling truth,,2 sides and all that,,but im favouring you ha ha

Forum Chatbot
I wonder how these panels could go back on and yet have so much gap? Did they miss a bit in terms of reinstallation I wonder?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts