BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys.

Thought i woukd join up as no doubt i will be loking for stuff to do/upgrade on mine.

Its my 1st bmw 2009 530D Msport.ive never been a lover of them but after wanting a cheapish car to take kids in this ticks the boxes
a month or so of having it it really is a good allrounder. Comfy lazy driver馃槀馃憤.

My plans for it are full serv inc gearbox service dpf delete.egr delete and map it which is all being done next wk.
Then its looking to upgrade the ccc idrive to android set up (anyone got links or places in glasgow area to get fitted)
Then towbar to see what its like with the clio before possibly selling the van

My others are
2001 clio 172 which is my track car.
2009 vw caddy which is my daily/tow vehicle but seem to busing bmw more馃
And lastly my baby 2007 subaru wrx sl which ive had for 12yrs.

Cheers
Tom

Registered
2013 BMW estoril blue f30 330d
Hi guys.

Thought i woukd join up as no doubt i will be loking for stuff to do/upgrade on mine.

Its my 1st bmw 2009 530D Msport.ive never been a lover of them but after wanting a cheapish car to take kids in this ticks the boxes
a month or so of having it it really is a good allrounder. Comfy lazy driver馃槀馃憤.

My plans for it are full serv inc gearbox service dpf delete.egr delete and map it which is all being done next wk.
Then its looking to upgrade the ccc idrive to android set up (anyone got links or places in glasgow area to get fitted)
Then towbar to see what its like with the clio before possibly selling the van

My others are
2001 clio 172 which is my track car.
2009 vw caddy which is my daily/tow vehicle but seem to busing bmw more馃
And lastly my baby 2007 subaru wrx sl which ive had for 12yrs.

Cheers
Tom
Hello and welcome! Hoping to see your car about, I鈥檓 also in Ayrshire, Kilmarnock

He鈥檚 in Glasgow

Registered
2013 BMW estoril blue f30 330d
Cheers mate.have dropped them an email and see what they can do馃憤. Im irvine but always in killie as both my mates have there business there. 馃憤
You鈥檒l probably have seen the car kicking about when I鈥檓 out with the wife and the kids

1 - 4 of 4 Posts