BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Platinum BFuk Member
244 Posts
Hiya guy's,
Does any one have a Autovogue bmw or know anyone with one and are they worth the extra money?

If members are not familiar with autovougue this is their website with the converted car's on http://www.autovogue.com/sales/view-all/page-1.

Thank's in advance :)
Hey

one of my mates used to have an Autovogue E92 335i got it from new from them, they are well built and definately look different. they are worth the extra money if you want the changes done to your car and they do garantee there work

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just wondering what the difference would be in having a m sport autovogue 3series or a se autovogue 3series? From what i can tell the look's of the se and m sport are different but when they have had a conversion they both look the same.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Autovogue Stafford

They didn't convert the car I bought from them last year but I wouldn’t recommend them.

They did park it strategically so as not to notice the awful repair on the rear bumper, the MD continued to drive it around after I agreed to buy it and left a deposit clocking up over 100 additional miles; the first warning light/sound as I pulled out off the forecourt was that the car had 6 miles worth of fuel left. He tried to convince me it was normal too accept it with 24k of stocking finance still on it (I did refuse this but I has to pay for the car before he could afford to clear there finance on it!) the warranty was only £250 for 3 months which would just cover a 19" run flat tyre.

Please be careful.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Looked at an E60 from them - the bodywork was amazing - really different to an M Sport or the M5 styling ... BUT - the car itself left me underwhelmed and the price of it was around 3K more than a similar M Sport

·
Registered
160 Posts
I guy near me has one. Looks awesome. Its in silver with 20"s but they seem really over priced for a couple of different bumpers and wheels.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts