BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi folks, we went to tthe Autosport International Event on Sunday and it was pretty good :)

Having said that at the end of the Fifth Gear Live show (No Vicky Butler :frown) my youngest turn round and said "that was wicked but Top Gears better" :lol much to the chagrin of all those around us :eek

Anyway, here are some pics of from the BMW stand of some M3's and the Black Frost one ( a matt black Reventon like) was just awesome - I've even put some pics up of the Matt Black Skoda Fabia - damn it looked fine :)

I'll try and get some more pics of other cars later (Mclaren stand was stunning)

Sorry if its in the wrong place MODS but I couldn't see an existing thread, please move if needs be :thumbsup

Here you go, a 2nd batch of pics for your delectation :)

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Thanks for sharing! Nice cars! Especially the GTS.

·
Platinum BFuk Member
244 Posts
Nice pictures mate !!

didnt you take more of that ferrari !!

·
Platinum BFuk Member
244 Posts
Nish mate, thinking of trading in your car? :hihi
for a ferrari :jaw-dropping
i would love to but, i dont think i could afford insurance or petrol on it!

one day...watch this space:cool

:hihi:hihi

·
Platinum BFuk Member
244 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
nice one mate :thumbsup
looking forward to them
There you go - I've added them to the 1st post :thumbsup

We didn't really know what to expect so did the 5th gear show 1st which was really good, the racing robin relaints were fantastic - a fair few of them ended up on their roof's and watching them rock back and forth to get upright again was hilarious :hihi

·
Platinum BFuk Member
244 Posts
TOP MAN !!!

and some really good pictures mate !

robin's are always funny to watch, really want to drive one someday. will be funny

·
Registered
387 Posts
some great pics and the cars looked hot. nice work.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Cheers chaps, glad you like the pics :)

MitchF - you've hit the nail on the head, we used to go every 2 years as kids but I've never been with mine so I wanted them to experience it and I can thoroughly recommend it :thumbsup

We will defo go to the Top Gear event later this year ;)

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The Matt black did look awesome but what I noticed was how finger prints showed up really badly :eek

Having said that, if I ever get the chance that M3 is the one I will get :thumbsup

1 - 16 of 16 Posts