BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there
I went yesterday to guys at autohaus diagnostic in york for a quick check of my new pride and joy.and i must to say that i would highly recommend them for any repairs or inspections of your bimmers.both of them craig and michael are realy friendly guys with big experience and knowledge cause they spent last 15 or 20 years in castle bmw york.in their office is a lot of certificates to proof their skills as well.but what about my e34?she s in perfect condition and i was very lucky to buy her :) before i decided to buy this car i went from york to glasgow to have a look on a different 520i but she wasn t as good as this one so on next day i went to pick her up in kent..so in 2days i did more then 850miles to get the right car for me with ther proper history and documents.now i only have to make some pictures of her and share with you guys.she is absolutely mint!

cheers Emil

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have just had my car serviced by Autohaus Diagnostics - thoroughly recommended. These guys are very knowledgeable, professional and very friendly. I will certainly be using them for all my BMW servicing in the future. :thumbsup

1 - 3 of 3 Posts