BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
cant beleive you closed me thread down:hihitbh its had work trying to insult people and pretend not to mean it, must say vauxfan went right off one one:hihisorry guys couldnt resist:thumbsup

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
cant beleive you closed me thread down:hihitbh its had work trying to insult people and pretend not to mean it, must say vauxfan went right off one one:hihisorry guys couldnt resist:thumbsup
i'm like a wild caged animal when some attacks us bmw owners lol:hihi:lol

·
Bfuk Legend
5,675 Posts
i thought he took the m5 put down quite well tbh:hihiwas gonna say only old men who are losing their hair buys em but the mods shut me down lol
Unlucky sir.. early bird gets the worm n that/..... allthoooooough.. second mouse gets the cheese!.. there maybe hope for you yet! :lol
as you saw i named you as the gay one and the only cheese i am eating of off my own:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
That original threads the best ive seen for AGES!

" Me partner Mikes pink Skyline" brilliant:lol

When you first posted it i was going to say " If you love fwd so much what did you buy a bl**dy rs4 for? " but thought better to give the guy a break like.

Going to show that thread to the mrs as she thinks we all just go on about spark plugs and engines and get a semi over a Halfords toolkit:rofl

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
it didn't bother me one bit!!:shifty:
and i didn't read the mike bit! completely missed that as all i could see was red:mad:hihi:hihi
so have you really got a partner called mike????:confused:lol you testing the water so to speak?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts