BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Platinum BFuk Member
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

Just bought an air con unit off Ebay but it's not packaged so a courier won't do it and I need to get it up to Wolves, I was wondering if anyone is in the area and coming to Santa Pod if they'd mind chucking it in the boot on the way up and I'd sling a few quid your way for your troubles :thumbsup

Don't worry if not but certainly worth a try :D

Waiting on the dimensions but here's the eBay link http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260800881749&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Fingers crossed ;)

Cheers,

Lewy

·
Platinum BFuk Member
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Raffa's motor will be full of beer, food and chicks hopefully :rofl :rofl

It's a bit of a long shot if this works out to be honest, but it's worth a try ;)

·
Platinum BFuk Member
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lewy
i would have mate as not too far, but am going up to nicky friday night with a car full of stuff, sorry mate:frown
No worries at all Raffa, if anyone could do this I would have expected it to be one of the non campers due to the space in the car.

Really looking forward to this weekend :thumbsup

·
Bfuk Legend
5,675 Posts
No worries at all Raffa, if anyone could do this I would have expected it to be one of the non campers due to the space in the car.

Really looking forward to this weekend :thumbsup
lewy
At this rate i,ll be bring a bloody Transit due to the amount of crap i have to carry:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

·
Platinum BFuk Member
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lewy
At this rate i,ll be bring a bloody Transit due to the amount of crap i have to carry:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl
Plleeeeeease tell me half the van load is chicks!!! :hyper:hyper:hyper and not Nicky dressed up :rofl

·
Platinum BFuk Member
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lewy
i,ll drop dragonlogic a text mate as he has a trailer:hihi:hihi, but not sure if he is still coming i,ll let you know mate:thumbsup:thumbsup
Superb Raffa, thanks mate, no pressure either way mate but if it works out then I'd be very grateful :thumbsup

·
Platinum BFuk Member
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
just as a heads up you can't lay them down have to stay upright
I know where you're coming from but I thought if you let them settle, like a fridge for 24 - 48 hrs then I thought there was no issue? If i was moving it from the pod then it'd be laid down in the back of my car anyway? Could be some very good advice though, thanks for the heads up but with my comments in mind would you agree?

I could do it if raffa could get it to me I could meet him at dartford bridge and just stand it behind my front seats if that helps any I would go get them if I could :thumbsup
Thanks for the kind offer matey, I'll wait for Raffa to comment but I've got a feeling that he's gonna struggle with a very full car :thumbsup

1 - 16 of 16 Posts