BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

After a week of trying to get dis to work to read my codes and reset my airbag light and service light I have reluctantly given up.

Just wondering if anyone local has this software and wouldn't mind have a read of my codes/reset the lights. Obviously I don't expect this for nothing, just wanted to see if anyone has the software and some time?

Thanks in advance,
Andy

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm in Leigh so not very far away, I've just bought a full DIS cable/software package, I'm still getting familiar with it but it would be a good chance to get some experience. I'm actually going on holiday for 2 weeks though, but if your still stuck after 15th Oct send me a PM and I'll take a look for you.

Or you could buy the cable/software yourself from BM Technic | BMW Diagnostic Cable | BMW Diagnostic Software « Diagnostic & Coding Cable with software for BMW. Automatic One Click Software Installation and BMW Cable with Ignition Detection. it's pretty easy to use.

·
Registered
952 Posts
I live in st helens and have a full dignostic software and cable and I haven`t been able to uplaod to my laptop as it needs more space than i have on mine but if you have a laptop that has a lot of space you can come and have a look and if you want you can make me an offer for it and its new so has not been used at all as i am still rebuilding mine after an accident in august only need a few more bits then its done and i live just by the dream statue so not far away from you at all

1 - 3 of 3 Posts