Who likes the music created by dub_fx?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in my local City Centre today and whilst the shopping precinct had been evacuated I was strolling around with the missus and children I could hear this beat booming out.

I hunted it down and found this guy who I found out is dub_fx. I was attracted to the beat cos I was thinking that would sound flocking awesome pumping out of the beemer.

Very talented, I bought one of their CD's for 7 quid and on the disc it has a link for his myspace thingy ma bobby.

Anyway I thought I'd post it up to see what you guys think.

Anyone know how to transfer music from itunes to the forum???

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=102387071

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'd like to post up tracks from the CD but I don't know how:confused

When you listen to it on a proper system it sounds AWESOME:thumbsup

·
Platinum BFuk Member
153 Posts
Only just found this post!! Just watched "dub fx part 2" and "step on my trip" on YouTube and this isn't usually my sorta thing at all but this guy is amazing :thumbsup I'm gonna see if I can get hold of his music from somewhere ;) I really see what you mean about it being good driving music :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
:cool I like it.You might want to check out the Dope on plastic series-seriously trippy hop and sounds awesome when you got a 15" sub :thumbsup

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Platinum BFuk Member
153 Posts

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Not that one but it's good :thumbsup they were put on by "dowdenboy" and are about 7mins long, I would put a link up but although iPhone's are clever they aren't clever enough to be able to copy and paste with links :frown sorry mate
Hahaha No worries mate, If you remember and get access to a computer see if you can post up the ones you find:thumbsup

1 - 20 of 60 Posts