BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Platinum BFuk Member
951 Posts
What are you lot on about!? Just look what its got going for it!!! Its White, its got a cloth interior and its an auto.

He's been smoking crack quite obviously.

What a weapon.

·
Registered
268 Posts
They will never sell that!

Why 10k? I saw an e36 M3 with not too many more miles for less than that! Dream world springs to mind. I hope nobody pays that much for it!

X

·
0 Posts
I am so glad I came on here to read a few opinions before I offered him £12,000 for it :embarrassed

·
Registered
901 Posts
I was just wondering though since it is in pristine condition and indeed if it really is as stated including the milage then maybe it could be worth 10k ? Investment wise.

I'm looking at it as something bought not to drive though and maybe put away as a possible collection/museum piece if indeed it is so pristine so the underneath would also be clean as though new still.

Would it be worth it or not ?

What would you pay for it ?

·
Registered
31 Posts
I was just wondering though since it is in pristine condition and indeed if it really is as stated including the milage then maybe it could be worth 10k ? Investment wise.

I'm looking at it as something bought not to drive though and maybe put away as a possible collection/museum piece if indeed it is so pristine so the underneath would also be clean as though new still.

Would it be worth it or not ?

What would you pay for it ?
I can only assume thats what he is hoping someone will think, but is it collectable yet? I would have thought an M3 will be far better to put away...

·
Platinum BFuk Member
951 Posts
The mileage is too high W4vy for a museum and its a povery spec convertible with zero option so its not BMWs finest.

There is no such thing as an investment on a car unless you have F40, Mclaren F1, 959 money and none of us lot do!

·
Registered
901 Posts
Yea I suppose you're right. So what would you pay for it though if you wanted it ?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I think he pressed the "9" key 3 times instead of twice. £995 is about right imo, although I wouldn't blow a grand on that personally!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Maybe Tancock car sales added an extra 0 by mistake. I think a grand is about right, its standard spec, not particularly nice and those bumpers will probably end up going grey before you know it! : )

·
Registered
268 Posts
Worth 10k it is certainly not... but if it is genuinely pristine someone will pay 3-4k for it with that mileage. Not everyone wants M-tech bumpers, 18" alloys and sports leathers! :hihi (think old people :hihi)

·
Registered
39 Posts
lol... sorry people.. but i cant stop laughing at the asking price....!!!! 10k ?!?!?!?!!!! u culd buy a couple of e36s with that kinda money....

1 - 20 of 24 Posts