BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pretty good I thought, I'm really enjoying Sky's coverage and nice to see the Mclaren 1-2? Lotus and Mercedes are looking good and Vettel 6th WTF??
Its always amusing too, (for me anyway) to see Alonso throw a strop, lol. Might be shaping up to be a good season??

·
Registered
92 Posts
Vettel is a quick driver, you don't need to like him to agree he is talented, he must be to win 2 back to back championships, he's also the only driver to go to the Tyre manufacturers and regularly stay with his team for breakfast, lunch and tea. The guy has talent, it's just they have made MASSIVE changes to the Red Bull car with the blown diffuses having gone, then made big changes to the car before Melbourne. I think we will see a different car at the next race, Red Bull will have an eye on everyone this weekend and updates will come.

The shock for me was Ferrari and Kimi. Ferrari outside the top ten, WOW, secondly Kimi his team mate qualifies 3rd, he doesn't even make Q2 let alone Q3...

My money is on McLaren for tomorrow though! I'm a big Hamilton and Button fan :D

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
I ham a Hamilton man myself, he's genius and has balls of steel, the thing with f1 though they are all great drivers, it's the car that makes the difference, yes vettel is a good driver but his car has won him the past 2 championships, no other car could keep up, he is not as good in traffic as Hamilton and button.

So if he ends up not having the fastest car again he definitely won't win this year

·
Registered
411 Posts
I can't wait to see the race tonight (working til 1800), finally get to see what vettel can do about some traffic!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts