BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as the title suggest I want my arches rolling and flaring as I have fitted 8.5j front wheels n 9.5j rears and they stick out, I live in Kent so some1 pretty local if any1 has used any1 or got any pics of the final product, I'm abit worried tbh but needs to be done

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
are they any good???
I have heard good and bad about 'arch enemy' due to it being a franchise I assume its purely down to the guy who covers your area any1 used the guy who covers kent???
tbh I am thinking I might just have a go at it myself I have a heat gun and a roller is a 10er to rent on ebay, for me though its the rears that are going to give me bother I had a feel around under there this morning and I think I'm right in saying its not just as simple as the fronts I'm very confident I could do the fronts with no trouble or paint damage, whats the deal with the rears any1 had a go or know how to do it??? it needs doing asap my wheel hit the arch n creased the quarter I'm gutted the cars really clean for an 04 104k so low mileage for a 320d I really need some advise I've had 4 e46 saloons and never had an issue but this 1 the best of the lot has give me nothing but a head ache so far I have fitted bbs rs reps 8.5j fronts, 9.5j rears not sure about offset on them but they stick out about 10mm no modifications but a knackered rear shock on the side that's hit my fault coilovers are ordered should have fitted them 1st

·
Registered
58 Posts
I had a friend have his done at bexleyheath way. they done a really good job on his compact. ps was a long time ago but ive heard alot more good than bad from them nd if u dont like the job dont pay until you do lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts