BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i want to pc my car but dont know where to start i regulary polish my car with ag super resin and ag gloss protection but mines really swirled and would like to get rid any advice?

·
Registered
616 Posts
i think these detailers use whats called a "cutting compound" ed china uses it on wheeler dealers. i used it myself on my inside trim and it was brilliant!

·
Registered
53 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
194 Posts
i think these detailers use whats called a "cutting compound" ed china uses it on wheeler dealers.
Ed China should never be used as a reference for machine polishing,:eek might be good with a spanner but hasn't a clue about polishing.
Cringe every time I see him or the other doughnut go anywhere near the car with cleaning products.:D

·
Registered
53 Posts
damm i havent been on here for ages ill have to make the next meet are you doing the demos mate?
Yes mate, second saturday of every month :thumbsup

Ed China should never be used as a reference for machine polishing,:eek might be good with a spanner but hasn't a clue about polishing.
Cringe every time I see him or the other doughnut go anywhere near the car with cleaning products.:D
Don't diss the brewer otherwise Robbie "The Shoes" Magic will be after you :rofl

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
the detailing world site was down so i could not get directions! but i will make the next one for sure i managed to polish mine and wax it yesterday very pleased with how it came out and first time ive ever waxed it

·
Registered
53 Posts
Mikey - I am doing them on the second saturday of every month up until October.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.