Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Alright cool mate.

lol yeah mate I'm the same. I'm up for a meet when ever. I don't have my BMW yet though. So I would be in my Corsa :(.

I'm from Falkirk (Central Scotland) So I'm easy for locations etc.

Tam.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Niceone! I can't do this weekend as I'm in Blackpool Or next weekend as I have a couple of photoshoots.

Could possibly arrange something for the start of April?

·
Uber Platinum BFuk Member
1,428 Posts
Cool another Scotsman! Well how about we propose 3 or 5 meet locations, just as an example. Somewhere were we can have a fairly big car park and somewhere close by to have a (soft) drink and maybe a bite to eat.

Here's some locations off the top of my heed!

1. Falkirk Wheel (big car park)
2. Strathclyde Park (meet the polski population)
3. Drumpellier loch or whatever it is called in Coatbridge area (I think)

Can't think of any more just now. Feel free to add to the list and we can sort out a date to (hopefully) suit all.

Red!

·
Platinum BFuk Member
261 Posts
Cool another Scotsman! Well how about we propose 3 or 5 meet locations, just as an example. Somewhere were we can have a fairly big car park and somewhere close by to have a (soft) drink and maybe a bite to eat.

Here's some locations off the top of my heed!

1. Falkirk Wheel (big car park)
2. Strathclyde Park (meet the polski population)
3. Drumpellier loch or whatever it is called in Coatbridge area (I think)

Can't think of any more just now. Feel free to add to the list and we can sort out a date to (hopefully) suit all.

Red!
Red , we have a cruise in Falkirk 1st thirsday of every month , might be worth arranging a meet on cruise night get some beemers together . At least if only a few turn up will still be a good night .

·
Platinum BFuk Member
261 Posts
We have an organised cruise once a month here . Sometimes in excess of 2000 cars . Always a pretty big turnout. Seems busier now they have shut one of the venues at the wheel .:mad

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You can still get up to the wheel ( only the Bottom carpark though ).

The Falkirk 'Cruise' is only held in the central retail park now.

We could meet up at it, or have a mini meet. For photographs, it is probably better during the day due to the dark nights at the moment.

·
Registered
183 Posts
any think the hollywood bowl at shocase cinemas east glasgow(M8) would be a good place to meet? it's got a bar, plenty of parking, places to eat and i think theres a bowling ally aswell

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.