BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Called for a pint last night on the way home when the manager comes in and asked who owns a silver bmw as someone has just reversed into it. Couldn’t believe it, not had the car 6 days.

I eventually calmed down and realised its not so bad and accidents happen. Most of the damage is behind the number plate but there are a few deep scratches around the plate and over the parking sensor. I told the bloke that hit me that i will get a quote from a smart repair and give him the option of going through the insurance or paying direct for the repair and a new set of plates. Just upsetting that i haven’t had the car a week and it doesn’t look pristine anymore.

If he had hit me last week in my old car i would have just settled for a few quid behind the bar for some beer.

·
Registered
6,636 Posts
Give DAVE THE DENT a call on 07989 131170. He is based in Tamworth, does dent removal and paint restoration. Used hime a few times, cracking job and bloke. If it's too big for him, he has a network of guys he works with and will be only too happy to assist. Trade prices too, not franchise prices !!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.