1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
3,447 Posts
I suppose this starts the whole thing again of whilst the majority of us might think something looks naff or rubbish, someone has put time and effort into doing what they like, and if they like something and its their pride and joy we should respect that and perhaps not be too harsh with our opinions.

However, that green one Mista Majestic posted is sh1t. :rofl

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thats not too bad...there are a lot worse out there and the owner likes it and thats what counts....If we slagged off all other cars then no-one would mod their cars.I have modded mine and would think you lot are fairly narrow minded for slating other cars.....Each to his own,if you got nothing nice to say then don't say it.....

·
Super Moderator
12,946 Posts
apart from the obligatory naff M badge and the laffable mileage its not that bad a car at all ive seen a lot worse..

agree with exhaust looks like the standard slash cut ends on pass side and flat nosed the other side?...1 dirty the other spotless is the giveaway maybe a step too far for credibility..

could be very respectable again with a couple of bits removed...

·
Registered
241 Posts
a weekends fettling and a few hundred quid would turn it into a nice car, ive always thought replica cars are a bit like flat chested girls who wear wonder bras.....they look the part but a bit of a disapointment in the end :frown

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
I've seen far far worse but still begs the question of why has someone spent a lot of money ruining a lovely car?!

·
BFuk Legend
11,712 Posts
apart from the obligatory naff M badge and the laffable mileage its not that bad a car at all ive seen a lot worse..

agree with exhaust looks like the standard slash cut ends on pass side and flat nosed the other side?...1 dirty the other spotless is the giveaway maybe a step too far for credibility..

could be very respectable again with a couple of bits removed...
................:eek:eek:eek
You having a soft moment again Doris....:hihi

·
Super Moderator
12,946 Posts
................:eek:eek:eek
You having a soft moment again Doris....:hihi
overall the cars looks ok its just some silly boy cosmetic tat on it..
not as bad that seriously iffy M3 lookey likey in open topic..

or would you prefer super vicious DD instead:hihi

·
Registered
43 Posts
That car really isn't that bad!:hihi
I think its the back end that screws it all up, but if you dont like it buy it and change it. Or buy something else!;)
Certainly don't think its cringe-worthy enough to deserve a special post!:jaw-dropping:cool

·
BFuk Legend
11,712 Posts
overall the cars looks ok its just some silly boy cosmetic tat on it..
not as bad that seriously iffy M3 lookey likey in open topic..

or would you prefer super vicious DD instead:hihi
I quite like the softer version Doris. :lol
Just that the previous post took me by surprise, I nearly fell off my chair...:D

1 - 20 of 34 Posts