BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all - I wonder if someone with 'mad skillz' (!) with photoshop could have a go at re-colouring my AC Schnitzer rep wheels in this black chrome type paint in the supplied M5 alloy picture? It's beyond my basic photoshop skill......

Any help would be much appreciated - thanks in advance.

Here is my motor:

Could someone please recolour my wheels like these:

·
Bfuk Legend
5,675 Posts
thats a hard one mate as you will not see the effect, but i would say its a good call, but the wheel can look dark and light depending on the light

try to get a better picture of the m5 wheel i think theres one on my project thread then ask bigbenstikes he is the forum guru in regards to this:thumbsup

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks M3DrEaMeR for the effort - that's all I needed to see really. Thanks for your time mate :thumbsup

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thats a hard one mate as you will not see the effect, but i would say its a good call, but the wheel can look dark and light depending on the light

try to get a better picture of the m5 wheel i think theres one on my project thread then ask bigbenstikes he is the forum guru in regards to this:thumbsup
Thanks mate - I think I'm OK with what M3DrEaMeR gave me. Your opinion is that they would look good? I'm concerned about going too dark and making it look chavvy :confused

1 - 6 of 6 Posts