BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well folks thats me had ma monthly drink and ive had a great time. Nobodys probably bothered but i love ma forum.

Was at a mates and their all aff their head, most of them work offshore so when they come home their like a puppy off a lead like.

Going to ma bed in a min. the twins are going to their aunties the night so itll just be me n the mrs, mind you you shell probably tell me to p**s off, fair enough.

Am working tonight so better get some zzz .. but am going to watch ma The Jam dvd first, maybe a bit of Elvis.

Thanks for keeping me going these last few months guys when the twins were cracking me up:thumbsup

Woo hoo

Edit: That took bl**dy ages btw lol

·
Registered
737 Posts
No probes mate, kids are a full on thing and if you get relief off the forum then it can only be a positive ( sound like a f**kin social worker now " let's put that on the back burner a moment etc etc )

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers mate, i dont know you MR Rumple but if i did id buy you a pint, Just found 2 tins of lager that i knew were going about since new year so thats me sorted, Think illl give the work a miss the night n get cozy with the mrs as ive made enough, im nae a greedy man.

The kids are something else like you said and i still cant believe that i made them:)

My mates are cool amd ive known them all for like 20 years but when i start going on a bimmer trip they get fed up. but i can do that on here and nobody gets on to me. Cheers, folks, this site is more than just a bimmer fixerupper place.

Take it easy folks, think ill put on a bit if of REM that i havent seen for ages:)

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
REM - now you talking fella

Reactions: watty17

·
Seriously Platinum BFuk Member
135 Posts
Well, he's reasonably sober - he can still type. (And not in that annoying 50 lines of text without a single full stop way, either!).

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Coming home drunk at 11am...
Now that's hardcore!
Oh aye thats hardcore mate, but i do it maybe every 5/6 weeks and in between i work hard:)

The mrs is quite happy with that as im not one for going to the pub all the time and i dont do it here in front of the twins. When she needs a drink ( twice in the last year and a bit) one of her sisters will take the twins for a night and ill look after them myself the next night so she can recover:thumbsup

Everyone to their own mate, but ill be feeling NOT GOOD soon lol

Thanks guys for keeping me going guys when the boys were ill and the stress levels were off the scale, cheers:thumbsup

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry to go on there guys!

I dont usually do that but rest assured im paying the price for it now lol

Cheers, watty

1 - 12 of 12 Posts