BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
BFuk Resident Design Guru
2,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes.. went to kwik fit and used thir ramp... spun the wheel and she was wobbling like a bitch... changed the wheel to the spare and the steering wobble is gone and checked over everything and nothings broken.. :thumbsup

·
Registered
600 Posts
hey ben
im pretty sure you can get the wheel straightened but its probably cheaper to get a replacement tho

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
my bro had a wheel straightend out on his civic a couple of years ago
it was a guy down in london that did it and he did a cracking job of it as well

you would be better off finding another wheel, it would probably be cheaper as well or you could throw on the bbs wheels and stop driving like a f:censoredy, its blatantly obvious that you're s:censoredt at it anyway :hihi

·
Registered
600 Posts

you would be better off finding another wheel, it would probably be cheaper as well or you could throw on the bbs wheels and stop driving like a f:censoredy, its blatantly obvious that you're s:censoredt at it anyway :hihi
:lol:lol

·
BFuk Resident Design Guru
2,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

The BBS arent going on you mental.. salt... ice... curbs.. feck that! Ill just have your BBS considering theyre not doing anything at the moment?

Im shit hot and driftage! Just ice caught me out.. barsteward!

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
The BBS arent going on you mental.. salt... ice... curbs.. feck that! Ill just have your BBS considering theyre not doing anything at the moment?

Im shit at driftage! Just ice caught me out.. barsteward!
EFA!

there is no f:censoredg way that is happening, unless you give me a 1k non refundable deposit and your fake LMs :hihi

1 - 16 of 16 Posts