BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
3,632 Posts
there isnt a "fair" amount as such mate, if you want to donate you do, if you dont you dont. At the end of the day though the minimum donation is a fiver which over a month is about 16p per day-so feck all and you'll easily get more than that back in information etc.
Even students can afford that :lol2

·
Registered
5,469 Posts
fair depends on your outlook really.
1 man pays for the servers that enable this forum to run.
thats not fair when this forum potentially saves people getting their trousers taken down by the stealers.
if the forum saves you some money then a small contribution isnt too much to ask in return?
it will keep the bills paid and save the next person getting rogered when they have a problem :)

·
Registered
235 Posts
I certainly don't want to get rogered and wouldnt like it happening to anyone on this site, so I made a small deposit.
:thumbsup

·
Registered
11 Posts
fair depends on your outlook really.
1 man pays for the servers that enable this forum to run.
thats not fair when this forum potentially saves people getting their trousers taken down by the stealers.
if the forum saves you some money then a small contribution isnt too much to ask in return?
it will keep the bills paid and save the next person getting rogered when they have a problem :)
To add, none of us Moderators get paid to help with your problems, and we are on here everyday trying to answer every question if we can. You can see that all of us are very knowledgeable, and I know that some garages come on here for answers as well. So all the credit goes to our boss Boostist who has worked hard to make the forum to where it is now...:thumbsup

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
I would donate but you use paypal!! Any other way
I believe there is an alternative method but it can only be approved by Boostist.:thumbsup

Perhaps send him a PM to confirm this:cool

Remember guys, whether the contribution be large or small. It all helps:applause:cool:thumbsup

1 - 20 of 51 Posts