BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
:jaw-dropping Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez!
I wonder what they get paid? and if they wear a parachute...

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
I was watching the start thinking 'OK, it's a ladder in a cage, I could do that' and then came 'now they need to climb outside' :eek
At the end where he's standing on the very top you can see he's let go completely for a second to get the clip on :jaw-dropping

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Oh man thats scary!:jaw-dropping

Years ago offshore i used to climb the derrick regular and use the geronimo line to get back down and it didnt bother me but i couldnt do it now. Must be an age thing maybe, just cant handle heights at all now.

I think i would just freeze on that and maybe even start crying:lol

·
Registered
19 Posts
Thats mental, theyve got balls the size of fk knows what :eek. What got me too was the guy we're climbing with casually scratch's his ankle or sorts his trousers at 6.40 :eek

·
Registered
701 Posts
Thats mental, theyve got balls the size of fk knows what :eek. What got me too was the guy we're climbing with casually scratch's his ankle or sorts his trousers at 6.40 :eek
yeah i was like wtf he doing the nutcase. im abit funny on a rooftop for about an hour then ok. if i was told to dpo that they wouldnt get me in the lift nvm the ladder

he must be worth a fortune though. wunder what life insurance would say about his job hahah

·
Registered
368 Posts
Im fine with heights..but that..THAT is something else :eek

Im known at work for scaling the OUTSIDE of 6/7 storey scaffolds...Or casualy walking up roofs, the last being a 5 storey house (all without a harness, i cant afford one of them :hihi )

But with that...All i would be thinking about is...if i slip, with no harness, its a long way to contemplate death before it happens!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Can you imagine how much that tower would sway even if it was just a little bit windy?!

Bloody crazy if you ask me but someone has to do it!

Makes you wonder why they can't have the light becon on a pulley system so they just pull it down, replace the bulb and hoist it back up again.

·
Registered
515 Posts
thats not high only joking at least he had a rope just in case its a long way to bounce.
Just think ive left that special tool in the van and have to go all the way down again.
Height wise thats a tad too high for me i think

·
Uber Platinum BFuk Member
1,008 Posts
I'm suprised he can move his legs to climb with the pair of massive balls he got in his trousers. :cool

1 - 20 of 20 Posts