BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lool... i used 2 go 2 the jap night... had a civic b4 and some of the boys got scoobys and evo, so it used 2 b a gud night... they have german night thier so you'll find BMWs and VWs... maybe we should all go their one day? i think next meet is in march 20 something?? what you guys think?

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
lool... i used 2 go 2 the jap night... had a civic b4 and some of the boys got scoobys and evo, so it used 2 b a gud night... they have german night thier so you'll find BMWs and VWs... maybe we should all go their one day? i think next meet is in march 20 something?? what you guys think?
Sounds great, that date is still free in my 2010 diary and the coupe will be finished:cool

·
Registered
13 Posts
oooooooo, londons not a bad schlep for me im liking the sound of this german night many many v dub mates, we may have to do some form of digit exchanging an gently meander. but definately count me in......

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
UPDATEEEEEEEEEEEEEE........ as MELLYBMW informed me that every last thursdy of the month thier is a bmw show at ACE cafe... wel that is 2moro or 2day if your readin on thusday.... im finkin 2 go... anyone wanna come?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.