BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Things like sensors, I'd go direct to BMW for genuine stuff. Most aftermarket sensors are a hit and miss when it comes to BMW. For everything else, eBay is okay.

As for other websites, be prepared to spend more than eBay.

Other websites;

1. BMW & Prestige Performance Styling and Tuning | Autoenhance MStyle
2. AC Schnitzer UK - BMW Performance, Tuning & Styling
3. Schmiedmann - Styling/Tuning/Spare parts for BMW - New parts
4. BMStyling: Home

are just a few. A quick search on google will give you some results :)

·
Registered
648 Posts
nice to see your still around Derek how is the E39:thumbsup
Thanks Payno :)

The E39 is still doing good....about to tick over 214k miles any days soon. Infact, I need to upload some pics on here in the correct thread. Just doing small changes here and there. I tried to take it for a 4 wheel alignment last week, but they suggested that I replace both rear upper control arms, and the drivers side inner tie rod before going any further. So it's going into the garage on Thursday just to check it all out. And also to replace the brake fluid. But either than that, I'm still impressed with her the day I bought her :) I still look back and mumble "Damnnnn" whenever I park her up.

·
Registered
648 Posts
gotta love these bullet proof big 6 petrols....
Indeed! I knew these straight 6 engines were very good, but i'm still surprised when i look at the odometer from time to time and realise just how far it's travelled, and it's still pulls well.

·
Super Moderator
12,946 Posts
mine comin up fast to 140k and it still sounds like and drives exactly like the day i bought it with 10k on it...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts