BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive done it again i bought a new karcher pressure 12 months ago cos the last one froze and burst in the garage and:mad:mad:mad this one has done the same its froze and burst again.. they use sodding plastic fittings and a plastic pump housings in the construction..

i could punch myself in the face im so p+ssed off with myself...

·
Super Moderator
12,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
think il stick to metal pump type pressure washers in future...

·
Registered
6,989 Posts
ive done it again i bought a new karcher pressure 12 months ago cos the last one froze and burst in the garage and:mad:mad:mad this one has done the same its froze and burst again.. they use sodding plastic fittings and a plastic pump housings in the construction..

i could punch myself in the face im so p+ssed off with myself...
No need, plenty of Derv owners will loan you a hand with that:rofl....

Got myself a Homebase special two years ago and it is still serving well:thumbsup

·
Super Moderator
12,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No need, plenty of Derv owners will loan you a hand with that:rofl....

Got myself a Homebase special two years ago and it is still serving well:thumbsup

had a b&q one a while ago with metal pump fittings but it infuriated me that much it was that crap and unreliable i kicked it to death and took at back after 6 months praying the didnt look in the box because i had savaged it in temper...

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Bugger, I leave mine outside all the time with only a plastic sheet/bag over it. Better go check it.

·
Registered
776 Posts
A few years ago I bought one from B&Q for I think around 80 notes. Each year its been left outside in the open, exposed to elements, mainly because I forgot, and only once did something burst, and that was the small hose from the pickup to the pump (I assume), still works, lol.

·
Registered
884 Posts
I recommend our petrol powered honda pressure washer.......seems to made of pig iron and solid as hell.

That was about £500 i think. Worth it though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts