BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Platinum BFuk Member
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so im not one to take advantage of a situation ok . But im thinking .... Woolworths is going down anyway and everyone else is grabbing a bargain , so of i go , wife and son to the toys and me to the car section , where there on the shelf all alone was an orbital polisher . Not a nasty one but an AA one marked from £35 down to £17.50 plus lets say another 10% at the till . Ill have some of that , being as im a lazy Fu***r i thought for £15 its gotta be worth a go . Up to till and girl asks me for £7 .
Now at £7 if its shite ill get that for it 2nd hand on ebay. Sorted.
Other day bazzag showed me how to use claybar . Kool .
Today during the rain i pulled the car into the warehouse where i work and dryed of a section which we had claybarred the other day .
In i go woth the 3 stage meguires , clean , polish and wax .
Now as the car was soaking wet i only done a section of the bonnet but when i went to take the pic of my phone tonight i noticed i had tried to take a pic of the swirls on the bonnet the other day , i didnt realsie they had worked. On the computer you can see them clearly . Then a pic of the section done today . Lovely .

·
Platinum BFuk Member
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So whats my opinion . Gotta be the best £7 i ever spent . Just need to find the time to do the rest of the car. I have been inspired though to bring the car back to life...:cheerful

·
Registered
109 Posts
That's Looks Great...I bought a friend one of those (Rather more than £7 though) he's never used it..I'll ask for it back!
Nice Colour Car Too!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts