BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
just bought myself a whole new dark blue interior for my 730 to replace the gray colour that i have now so if anyone need's any seats/panels/door card's/speakers etc for there own car, send me a pm and you can have them for free as long as you pay the postage.

couple of questions

1) is there any panels that are prone to breaking when removed or are there any hidden bolts/screews that i need to watch out for? and is there any special tools ill need along the way?

2) will a set of e36 wheels fit an e38? i know the pcd is the same but as for the off-set, is it just a matter of getting some spacers?

any input would be greatly aperciated

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE ON THE FORUM ASWELL

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
my 18's from my 325 do fit although they sat in a bit so i got some 20mm eibach wheel spacers and that done the trick.

as for the interior swap, should be finshed tomorrow.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
that all the panels/seats/dash board apart from the front door cards done cos im waiting for parts , got my 98 5 series m-sport multi steering wheel on and wired up all the bottons, just got all the apline audio crap to wire up and thats me.

before and after pics when im done.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
£150 off ebay. i actually got lucky, the only person selling the colour i wanted in the whole of the cuntry and he was only 5 minutes away from where i lived and he had every thing i needed, he even had the colour coded weather seals as well.

Had to go to bmw for the 2 lower centre piler covers (£110 due to no spares) as the cilps where broken on the panels. the steering wheel i got from LK spares for £170.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.