BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
62 plate 640D M Sport, massive spec, fantastic condition with bmw warranty & AA cover remaining.

Manufacturer Approved, Comes with remaining BMW warranty & AA Breakdown until March 2018 (so better than you'd get from a small dealer)

Fantastic car in fantastic condition with circa £12,000 of optional extras fitted from new. Cost new circa £79,000. One of the best examples out there!

Soft close doors
Wide screen satnav
Ceramic coated controls (hence why they are darker, not light silver)
Contrast stitching
B&O advanced audio system (worth nearly £4,000 and fantastic sound)
High beam assist
Park assist with rear camera
Speed limit display (it reads road signs, even temp ones, was great when in Europe as it automatically translated KPH into MPH)
Tyre pressure control (shows exact pressure and temperatures of each tyre)
Comfort seats (worth every penny)
Fully adjustable including lumber support
Exterior trim high gloss shadowline
Anthracite headlining
Sun protection glass (very handy)
Through loading shute (boot is very big but good to have the extra through shute for long items)
Universal remote control (for gates, garage etc.)
DAB radio
6 DVD changer
Built in hard drive to store your music
20" M Spoke wheels (recently updated colour from silver to the much nicer Ferric Grey)
Folding anti spdazzle mirrors
999 button (press button in roof and car calls 999 from car not from your phone)
BMW connected services (tell bmw where you want to go and they send location to your satnav. I think they also do other things as well)
Dashcam
And more as well as all the many other usual items the standard cars have....

Full BMW service history with last one being in January this year and not done many since so next not due for about 16,000 miles.

Only 54k miles. Just returned from driving 2,100 miles in a week across Europe and it was perfect. It is also very comfortable to drive thanks to those upgraded option comfort seats.

New battery fitted by BMW about 1.5 to 2 months ago. Nothing wrong with other one but as it was original one and I was about to drive it through Europe I just like to be extra cautious.... even though the AA cover on the car does cover European use as well.

I purchased direct from BMW in cash, no finance, so no monies owing on this as you will see when you HPI check it. (If you need finance there are many private companies that can offer that I'm sure just a Google away)

Private plate not included so will be put back onto standard 62 plate before sale.

Want £22,750 or part ex on a 4 series convertible or possibly a coupe.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This has now been sold

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.