BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to change the suspension setup on my F32 430d M Sport.

I have already done the following:
Remapped along with gearbox remap and CSF 8115B Intercooler fitted, also had the exhaust redone by Profusion Customs with back box delete, a couple of other cosmetic mods including fitting larger all aluminium paddle shifters.

Very happy with the improvements made so far, the final bit of the jigsaw is to improve the suspension and handling.
Obviously a lot of options out there, but looking at the Bilstein B12 Pro kit all round (springs & dampers) and would appreciate any first hand experience of how these compare with the standard M Sport setup?

Ideally i'm looking at an improvement in handling without sacrificing comfort too much, the car is a daily driver and doesn't get used for track days, although i do enjoy a bit of spirited driving when road conditions permit.

Appreciate any feedback on my options and also recommendations for anywhere in the South/Dorset area to carry out the work?

Thanks in advance

Frank

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just found these on instagram and wondered if they are any good? https://www.stanceduk.com/products/...92851&utm_source=IGShopping&utm_medium=Social

Food for thought...
I did see someone link these on another forum a while ago, can't see them being any better than the standard M Sport setup if i'm honest at that price. The cost of fitting would outweigh the cost of the kit, i'd imagine these are more for show/looks than actually providing real performance improvements, but that might be my cynical nature ;)

I'd rather go for something with a known pedigree.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts