BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
They replaced the radiator and the water pump (twice).

I fiddled with INPA this evening, several misfiring errors recorded, probably the leaky injector, but also nox errors 2B05/6/7 keep coming back despite the sulphure level on the cat being recorded as low.

I am starting to think it might be worth give it a try with a noxem, will soon run some tests on INPA then take a final decision and eventually bite the bullet.

·
Registered
883 Posts
I chosen bosch after reading an article on the Bimmerprofs website about bosch vs Delphi, and after extensive tests it turned out the bosch are more "hard-wearing". Do you think my choice could have compromised the overall performance?

Watch this:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I chosen bosch after reading an article on the Bimmerprofs website about bosch vs Delphi, and after extensive tests it turned out the bosch are more "hard-wearing". Do you think my choice could have compromised the overall performance?

Watch this:

These guys performed a thorough test, I am not sure what to do now, but I am only having misfiring on cold and a smell of petrol, I'd probably first replace the leaky injector and inspect intake manifold before spending hundreds to replace the new injectors.

Saturday will do further inspections, possibly take out the intake manifold, will keep you posted guys!

Val

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Confirmed a very small leak of injector 4 , and air leak by the big disa. Not a huge leak but idle was affected when spraying break cleaner over the joint between disa and manifold...

Wondering if this is my issue, will try fix it soon, see what happens

21 - 24 of 24 Posts