BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everbody! do you think £6995 is to expensive for an x reg 330d with 60k on the clock. Its from a garage and I usualy only buy private. I know what the book says but I would like a real idea, as it is an 8 year old car now for 7k?

Cheers

·
Registered
124 Posts
Yup - there's one on Autotrader with 55k on the clock on a "W" plate for £5,250! Personally I wouldn't pay a penny over £5,800 for it - prices for these are dropping by the day... plus it'll be a pre-facelift model (2001) which means it has the slower engine.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks man, I normal just go to the auction and pick something up there but this is for me and the missus and she is not happy with lucky dip cars!

:hihi

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I went to see the car anyway as I have nothing better to do with my time, I bartered him down to 5800 with a years warrenty. Although I don't think much of warrentys... Just going to leave it and keep an eye out for a post face lift model with a manual box.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I recon if you were really keen you could have had more, they are falling over themselves to help you. I really like the 330d's but this one just didn't give me that warm fuzzy feeling.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts