BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

330d e46 184bhp tuning

Tags
184bhp tuning
6K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  mburns121 
#1 ·
Hi,
Looking at tuning my 330d, I have already had a 2.5" stainless steel exhaust installed and is fully decatted, Egr bypass and vortex filter installed.

I'm now looking at an intercooler, specifically the allard one. Does anyone have this installed?
Is it any good/worth it? Are there any other intercoolers anyone has used?

Second thing I looking at is getting some work done to the turbo, I.e. Bored bigger, bigger turbine wheel and ball bearing upgrade. Has anyone had any experience of this?

Once I've done all this I will be remapping it.
Regards marc

#4 ·
there is a company called evolution chips that do a package here it is,cheaper than just a turbo upgrade here it is,i no you have exhaust etc but seems a decent price,air filter is useless though,i supose if they do all that they will have done a turbo upgrade also
330D Stage 1 (250bhp)
330D Stage 2 (270bhp)
330D Stage 3 (290 - 300bhp)
OBD Remap £359.00

(All prices are fitted and inclusive of vat and a before / after dyno run with graph)

K+N Air Filter Kit
De cat Front pipe
OBD Remap with EGR Delete £599.00

(All prices are fitted and inclusive of vat and a before / after dyno run with graph)

K+N Air Filter Kit
De cat Front pipe
Second Cat removed
Swirl Flaps Removed
EGR valve replaced with power pipe
Large MSD Front mounted intercooler
OBD Custom Remap with EGR Delete £1199

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.