BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's the price range for 2002 e46 330ci. 136000 miles, clutch just started slipping, failed MOT on brake pipes. No rust, arches done and resprayed in nardo grey 3 years ago, brand new roof (covertible soft top) brand new windscreen 2 years ago?
Wheel Car Vehicle Window Tire

Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle
Wheel Car Vehicle Window Tire

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
yeh and your not allowed to sell without a price so catch 22,and joinung just to sell a car then be an eejit to helpful replies is not going to make you popular,maybe facebook is your best bet

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeh and your not allowed to sell without a price so catch 22,and joinung just to sell a car then be an eejit to helpful replies is not going to make you popular,maybe facebook is your best bet
Look! I'm just asking some e46 enthusiasts how much they think it's worth? It's a simple question. If the post breaks your little rules that your actually sad enough to read then get the post deleted, obviously have to much time on your hands. Finally, yes I did join a BMW forum to sell a BMW 🤣 just like a lot of other people who you keep commenting on. No-one gives a ****. Sad sad man

·
Registered
2013 BMW estoril blue f30 330d
1,205 Posts

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Look! I'm just asking some e46 enthusiasts how much they think it's worth? It's a simple question. If the post breaks your little rules that your actually sad enough to read then get the post deleted, obviously have to much time on your hands. Finally, yes I did join a BMW forum to sell a BMW 🤣 just like a lot of other people who you keep commenting on. No-one gives a ****. Sad sad man
sad sad car its worth wat someone is willing to pay,maybe a block of cheese and a midget gem

·
Registered
7 Posts
What's the price range for 2002 e46 330ci. 136000 miles, clutch just started slipping, failed MOT on brake pipes. No rust, arches done and resprayed in nardo grey 3 years ago, brand new roof (covertible soft top) brand new windscreen 2 years ago? View attachment 278504
View attachment 278503 View attachment 278504
On autotrader there are M sport 330CI, low mile, circa 70k miles around £9-10k. Ragged ones around £3k. The values are increasing as this is becoming a long term classic.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts