BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I've just returned from a week away to find that the power steering pump has packed up whilst the car has been sat on the drive not doing anything! Luckily I have it covered by Warranty Direct so it's currently at BMW being replaced, but I thought it was strange how it had gone, especially as the car is one of the later E46s.
Has anyone else has had similar problems... could it be a symptom of anything else??

Thanks,
Hannah

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was under the impression that this would be a straight forward problem for BMW to fix and I would get the car back quickly, but so far Sytner in Nottingham have received 2 replacement pumps both of which have been broken on arrival! I thought the main dealer would have been a safe bet and would not have been without car for almost a week!

·
Registered
20,393 Posts
I was under the impression that this would be a straight forward problem for BMW to fix and I would get the car back quickly, but so far Sytner in Nottingham have received 2 replacement pumps both of which have been broken on arrival! I thought the main dealer would have been a safe bet and would not have been without car for almost a week!
:eek that's not good :frown, someone must be unhappy at having to work this week, bit strange to have 2 broke pumps :hihi

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.