BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone

Just been to test drive and put a deposit down on a 1999 323i convertible in blue.

Fell in love with it - have part exd my Toyota Supra against it :jaw-dropping

Used to have a Z3 a few years ago and have always loved BMWs.

Picking it up on Saturday.

Just wondering if there is anything I need to look out for, have pretty much checked everything on the test drive and all seems in order.. but you never know what lurks underneath!

Anyway any help would be greatly appreciated. Im in the Birmingham area, so may see some of you around hopefully.

Helen

·
Registered
32 Posts
welcome, im not to cluded up on bm's, but i just did the general checks and i was fine with mine.

·
Bimmerforums Central
8,030 Posts
Hi everyone

Just been to test drive and put a deposit down on a 1999 323i convertible in blue.

Fell in love with it - have part exd my Toyota Supra against it :jaw-dropping

Used to have a Z3 a few years ago and have always loved BMWs.

Picking it up on Saturday.

Just wondering if there is anything I need to look out for, have pretty much checked everything on the test drive and all seems in order.. but you never know what lurks underneath!

Anyway any help would be greatly appreciated. Im in the Birmingham area, so may see some of you around hopefully.

Helen
Hi and welcome to the forum Helen :D

Its maybe a bit late for us to offer you inspection tips....as youve bought it already by the sounds of it :hihi

But the main one I would say is to get an HPi check before parting with your cash to pay the balance of the car..

It checks its not been a write off, no finance owing etc

Feel free to post some pics when you pick it up as well :)

·
Registered
294 Posts
hi helen, welcome, great choice in car and the best colour, if your buying from a garage tell them you want an HPI certificate with it, that way they pay for it and you know its clear, they should be more than willing :thumbsup

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.