BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all ive been searchingon the internet for a diesel tuning box for my 320td 150bhp. come across CRD2 Maximum Power from diesel tuning uk . just wondering if any one has had any dealings with these?
dont fancy a remap takes to long any other ideas welcome

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ive been reading on there website about them an they interupt the signal. not sure of any down sides to this are tho .
and apparently they see hw you drive an then the box chooses a program to suit the way u drive.

and thnx for your help :thumbsup

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ahhh ryt so its not worth the risk then . i cant find any where that some one has used one on a bimmer. but loads on vauxhalls.
thanks for your help mate cheers

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea they arent to far away from me . cant afford there stuff lol .:hihi
well im defenatly thinking of getting a remap nw instead of a tuning box.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Had a 320d 2003 150bhp (just wrote it off) and had a Van Aaken tuning box fitted to it. Was the best move i made with the car. Made a BIG difference to the driveability of the car. If only i could get it reprogrammed for my new 325d !

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ive been doing abit more research and from what i can find quite a few people have had side affects with them like when they take the box off the car starts to play up . just dont fancy having any more problems with my car lol

·
Registered
207 Posts
i had a tuning box on my megane 1.9dci 150bhp, never cause me any problems, when it was on or off the car,
mine was a box from kingsquick, great power gains and better fuel economy

·
Registered
4 Posts
Only the very worst boxes fool the ecu into thinking it is cold. most of the boxes raise the fuel pressure to gain more performance.

I had a box on mine worked very well. Now remapped as they are better.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts