BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, as you can see im new here so thought id drop a quick hello in and a bit about my motors.

So, I've always loved my German cars, i started motoring with an old G reg 5 door golf and then a few more then went to a MkII Golf GTi 16v (that ended up in the big scrapyard in the sky)

Then i went one better and got myself a Corrado G60 which i owned for two fantastic years, then for some bizzare unknown reason i sold her and turned to the dark side (Jap) About 6k later i decided that Jap was not the way forward so went out and acquired myself a very nice BMW 320i, straight 6, 24v.

Before i washed her so you can see the bird poo on front wing lol

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hey Mate

Welcome to the club

Deano

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi cookie 3series and welcome to the club, good to have you on board, how are you finding the 3 series?
Hey thanks, Like a McDonalds employee would say "Im loving it"!! lol.. i have a few ideas up my sleeve for it but nothing stupid, put my new set of 5 spoke Katanas on today, and have just purchased a set of 40mm lowering springs, an M3 Spoiler, M3 Wing mirrors, a centre console with arm rest and clear indicators and repeaters. Think thats all im going to do with her though. Maybe a leather interior some time later on lol..

·
Registered
20,393 Posts
Hey thanks, Like a McDonalds employee would say "Im loving it"!! lol.. i have a few ideas up my sleeve for it but nothing stupid, put my new set of 5 spoke Katanas on today, and have just purchased a set of 40mm lowering springs, an M3 Spoiler, M3 Wing mirrors, a centre console with arm rest and clear indicators and repeaters. Think thats all im going to do with her though. Maybe a leather interior some time later on lol..
Should look good :thumbsup, feel free to post some pics up either in here or in a project thread :)

http://www.bimmerforums.co.uk/forum/f71/how-to-post-pictures-and-add-signatures-or-t2682/

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.