BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know of any good tuning shops in the north west of england (manchester) where i can get my 320d remaped,but i want it to go though the odb port not a ecu split.and has any one had it done and what do they think.cheers tony

·
Authorised Bimmerforums UK Vendor
1,227 Posts
does anyone know of any good tuning shops in the north west of england (manchester) where i can get my 320d remaped,but i want it to go though the odb port not a ecu split.and has any one had it done and what do they think.cheers tony

£280 all in till the end of march ok were a bit of a drive but you will have a good one back !!
All our maps are dont via the OBD2 port.

Thanks Mike :thumbsup

·
1,227 Posts
Oliver what is live data mapping exactly? Up on the dyno and configure the remap to an individual engine??

I know what you mean with keeping up with the stock higher engines. I was chasing a 535d and he had more grunt lol :)
Its a bit of a waste of time unless you have a lot of mods done to the car .

Mike

·
Registered
207 Posts
Oliver what is live data mapping exactly? Up on the dyno and configure the remap to an individual engine??

I know what you mean with keeping up with the stock higher engines. I was chasing a 535d and he had more grunt lol :)
Yeah mine was done on a rolling road, they kept testing the car and made a map suitable, the give best in performance and economy!
it was done in essex somewhere, i will have a dig thro and see if i can find their details

·
1,227 Posts
Erm what's the waste of time Mike?

You mean
#1 It's a waste of time doing live mapping unless you have done extensive mods
#2 Or it's a waste of time chasing a 535d with a 530d lol :)

Red
Um both lol..

Live mapping is best for car's running a big spec Big cam's turbo's etc etc ..
and chasing a 535d .. :thumbsup go hunting when your mapped up !

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
still not had any tuning garages in the northwest.believe it or not.some people in the north do own bmws.they have big glove boxes and there mint for putting are flat caps in,and the back seats are good for are wippits.(lol) cheers tony

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.