BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
yea, can get m3 wheels for 150, wich do you think people are gunna buy?
go on ebay and check completed listings, they go for around 50, sometimes more sometimes less

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Depends on how quickly you want to sell them!

At breakers they go for £100-150.

People upgrading thier wheels usually go for something a bit more special as I suspect you have done!

Ian

Yeah I understand upgrading, but just thought some people may want the original look :lol

When you say the breaker price, are you saying with tyres?

·
Platinum BFuk Member
530 Posts
I sold a set of standard 1992 325i alloys on ebay 2 weeks ago, they went for £40 with 4 nearly new tyres on em,the bloke who picked em up, just wanted the tyres off em! as people have already said, when a BM owner is buying wheels, they generally go for a half decent set, i know i will be:thumbsup

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
Depends on how quickly you want to sell them!

At breakers they go for £100-150.

People upgrading thier wheels usually go for something a bit more special as I suspect you have done!

Ian

I bought my E36 Touring with steelies on and replaced them as soon as I could with some standard genuine BMW wheels of the same size. I'm sure I paid around the 50 quid mark for them (all 5) :thumbsup

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.