BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hya im in need of some new mounts but unsure where to order some from , i live in nuneaton area bout 10 mins from coventry. or does any one have some lying around they would like to part with. cheers..

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
Trust me you don't want the dealer ones unless you want to kiss good bye to a oner for the pair. I went on GSF and found the same items at under half the price:thumbsup

·
Registered
2,255 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yup, both are somewhere just off the A444, quite close to each other.

If you use the locate branch options on the websites, the original poster will be able to pull off the addresses as required.

Also, on Eurocarparts, you can enter you car details, look through teh parts and see what options and prices are applicable.
thanx lads i rung up gsf and got some orderd , just another quick question how easy are they to change. im pretty mechanicly minded or would u need to get it up on ramps??? cheers

·
Registered
20,393 Posts
Get the car up on axle stands or ramps,
support the engine with a jack, make sure there's a block of wood under the sump before supporting the engine or you will damage the sump,
Remove the viscous fan as it will hit the fan shroud when engines jacked up,
Loosen off the engine mount bolts and change 1 AT A TIME.

:thumbsup should be it :hihi

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.