BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have been tring to work out my front passender window reg.

Someone had propped the arms up with a piece of wood :eek so i took everything apart, at first the motor wouldnt work (being jammed up didnt help)

it now works, but when you press the window button the big gear moves up and down, but it doesnt seem to be joined to anything for it to move the window if you see what i mean?

The part in question is directly behind this (circled in red) would anyone have any pics so i could compare and give me an idea, there are a few holes with nothing on (or in)

i took my driver side apart and it doesnt look much different but works, the only thing i can see is the wheel has to attach to the arm in some way but there is nothing that looks broken on the gear that is driven by the motor?

Any pics anyone?? :thumbsup

·
Registered
20,393 Posts
could you remember to add the vehicle details in the thread title next time as per forum rules please, they have been done for you this time. It makes it far easier for people looking up help for their own problems or conversions.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.