1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, everyone!

Just got my first BMW!

E46 316i SE - Dark Blue - 4 door!

I know it's not the best and it's certainly not the fastest but it looks great and is massive improvement on my Fiesta! Had to go for the 316i due to insurance reasons. Being 19 is a pain in the arse when it comes to cars!

Anyway, I love it and am looking forward to browsing the forum :)

·
Platinum BFuk Member
588 Posts
I know it's not the best and it's certainly not the fastest but it looks great and is massive improvement on my Fiesta!
Mate, it's a BMW so it's good enough for us! :thumbsup

I know what it's like, there's no point paying thousands to insure a massive engine car now. It's just throwing money away...

Welcome to the forum.

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
Hi, everyone!

Just got my first BMW!

E46 316i SE - Dark Blue - 4 door!

I know it's not the best and it's certainly not the fastest but it looks great and is massive improvement on my Fiesta! Had to go for the 316i due to insurance reasons. Being 19 is a pain in the arse when it comes to cars!

Anyway, I love it and am looking forward to browsing the forum :)
Welcome to the forum:D

I've got a gut feeling that a certain young lady will be along in the morning to welcome you;)

*Drum Roll - Enter MellyBMW*:rofl

Mate, it's a BMW so it's good enough for us! :thumbsup

I know what it's like, there's no point paying thousands to insure a massive engine car now. It's just throwing money away...

Welcome to the forum.
Those thousands can go to the next BMW you choose to purchase:thumbsup

Hope you enjoy your stay:thumbsup

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks, everyone

any simple, tasteful modifications anyone can recommend?

quite like the look of some of the lowered ones on here, except that pink 7 series :)

·
Registered
163 Posts
Welcome :thumbsup as said before BMW is good enough.

Tell me about insurance! was £1700 for me being 18 and for 10 months but I got 318 :D

Enjoy it! :thumbsup

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Haha, yeah Melly - that second X chromosome makes allll the difference to those bastards :p

Mine's costing £1900 (ish) for a year - and that's only third party (fire and theft)... sucks...

They wouldn't even insure me on the 318ci and the 320ci i was looking at, but... yeah... loving the BMW

·
Registered
163 Posts
Yeh, Its well unfair. :O £1900 that sounds quite expensive, especially for third party.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.