BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It's so true, I have bought a 2nd hand 330 ci (quite a lot of bells and whistles) its Nov 02, mint outside to look at, very good inside (leather has a tendency to dry out over 6.5 years) 52k miles.

This is my first full weekend of ownership, so gave the car a clean this morning. My mate paid £399 to the dealer for 3 year bodywork treatment to maintain 'shine and lustre' and this was visible after the wash.

My point is that I now have one of the premier sports coupes from 2002/3 for £6k I feel pretty smug at the moment:D

I hope that things carry on as they have started and the smile on my face isn't short lived;)

adios

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just can't escape the fact that I wouldn't get a sniff at this car at the new money cost, yet because of the build quality they are still a viable purchase at 5,6,7,8,9++ years old.;)

·
Legendary BFuk Member +1
1,138 Posts
wrenny...thats gotta be 1 off the bargains off the year,,and im gonna make you feel smugger and me worse!!i got my 330ci msport auto last july from a car company for £13000..had 44000 miles on the clock....ok its a very unusual colour bm individual metallic gold....but since av been on here av seen a few good bargains bein had!nice 1...by the time the finances finishd itll probably hav cost me nar£20,000...OUCH!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.