BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can any body help?, I have a 2009 spec 330d m sport but hate the ride which I think is due to the run flats i have checked the preasure etc and all is ok. It seams to be very fidgity and skips over white lines. A mate has sugested it could be the run flat tyres and has said they can be changed for normal ones. Any ideas its running on 18'S:

·
Registered
352 Posts
i'm doing away with them on my 1er - have bought a space saver and backs are due for change now.

Very expensive and in my eyes not that good.

·
Uber Platinum BFuk Member
1,428 Posts
well played sprout! Have you picked the replacement tyres yet and / or priced them?

It may also benefit other 1 series owners if you care to post some feedback?

I was having problems with my 5 series' back end twitching too, especially when changing lanes! Hope you get it all sorted soon! Red!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hi thanks for the replys I have been quoted £161 each for the run flats will look at std tyres and compare the rates.

·
Registered
352 Posts
well played sprout! Have you picked the replacement tyres yet and / or priced them?

It may also benefit other 1 series owners if you care to post some feedback?

I was having problems with my 5 series' back end twitching too, especially when changing lanes! Hope you get it all sorted soon! Red!
I got unused 16" space saver for £18 and 3 series Jack from breakers for £5.
I built a fake shelf to sit on top of space saver so boot is still full use.

See here .....http://www.bimmerforums.co.uk/forum/f75/1-series-using-space-saver-t5523/

I have decided to go for Goodyear Eagle F1 Asym - £90 each !!
Runflats were going to be £125 min each.

Just put wheels into SEM in Sunderland for complete strip and powder coat.
I Have loans wheels - 16" steels with Wanli tyres - car looks kinda cool and handling is much better even with budget tyres.

guy will fit new tyres for me and i'll have them back Thursday.New centre caps to go in to.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.