1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Platinum BFuk Member
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
fellas,

i need help.
no funny comments raffa, neal, seb, bill, nicky

My wife does voluntary charity work. and on the above date her and some fellow helpers have organised a charity fun day and football match.

this is a link to a page that saves me waffling too much and will give you a basic idea

http://www.postnatalillness.co.uk/arsenal-fun-day.htm

as you can now see, this should be quite a big day. with lots to do for all the family.

what i would like to suggest is to get the usual local meets rif raf together with all the family and anyone else that can make it for a bit of a jolly up.

obviously the idea is to get you all to spend lots of money for the charities mentioned. so bring lots of children (they seem to be good at ridding us of our money)

i am organising and playing in the football team to play against the arsenal celebs. so please come down and see my skinny little legs and fat, nearly 40 yr old body running around the pitch.

with that in mind i have to raise money to play. there will be a squad of 20 players and each man has to raise at least £100

this is where you lot can help again. :shifty:
I NEED SPONSORING.
i need your money. the more i can personally raise the happier the wife will be . and a happy wife is a happy chambo

i will figure out the sponsoship bits later but if for now i can get an idea of how many people would like to come i can try and organise a special parking place for our cars.

this date (according to my calendar) is the start of BRITISH SUMMER TIME :applause:jump:bouncy:applause:bouncy:jump

so what better way to start the summer than giving away your money :lol

also for you ARSENAL fans (even the new celebrity ones neal) i have saved 2 spaces in the team. it will be a 90 minute game but with a squad of 20 we will be doing rolling subs. (so no need to worry about passing out on pitch coz your tooo old, bill, neal ;) )
again you will need to raise and collect the money (minimum £100) before the match

please pm me for this pleasure/pain/embarrasment, first come first served

anyway , thats it for now

i know you lot love a list so let us know here ONLY if you can definately make it

thanks very much and i hope to see you all there

just noticed , there is 51000 people in the members list. if half of them only show a face now n then thats 25000. out of that if half are regular users on here thats 12500 and if half of that are always on here (you know who you are) thats 6250 . now if i could get a £1 off of everyone of them that would make the wife , and in turn me , very happy
just a thought lol

·
Registered
11 Posts
I won't be able to make the event but I'll donate a fiver towards your wife's charity cause. Remind me to give it to you at the Surrey meet :thumbsup

·
Platinum BFuk Member
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I won't be able to make the event but I'll donate a fiver towards your wife's charity cause. Remind me to give it to you at the Surrey meet :thumbsup

cheers mate , very generous. now if everyone that reads this does the same, its gonna be good times for me on the night of the 27th march :lol

and good for the charities of course.
thanks again neal shame you cant get there mate.
see you in surrey

·
Banned
1,871 Posts
1, Chambo
2, Lewy T
3, AFCNeal

I will play if there's space. I still play 5-a-side even now so ain't too shabby for a mature player!! (you've got my details)

·
Platinum BFuk Member
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well thats the 2 team members spaces taken then. i just this second emailed you (great minds n all that)

dont worry mate you will be involved alot more than just playing (watch this space) but to start with . keep an eye on this list for me :D:D

cheers

·
Platinum BFuk Member
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
count me in i can play only in goal like neil play five a side still
bill:thumbsup
good on you ol' boys ... :lol:lol gotta keep the reaper waiting somehow fellas

result. we need a keeper and theres another space just become available.
questionis... are you good ?? i know its for charity n all that but i really do wanna win.

pm me your mobile, email, and full name/address

cheers bill

·
Platinum BFuk Member
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1, Chambo
2, Lewy T
3, AFCNeal
4, Gunner1

all team spaces now taken fellas, but feel free to come along and watch us kick lumps out of the celebs.

but get your names on this list

AND SPEND YOUR MONEY

if you would like to play PM ME YOUR INTEREST and i will put you on a list of reserves.
cheers

·
Platinum BFuk Member
838 Posts
good on you ol' boys ... :lol:lol gotta keep the reaper waiting somehow fellas

result. we need a keeper and theres another space just become available.
questionis... are you good ?? i know its for charity n all that but i really do wanna win.

pm me your mobile, email, and full name/address

cheers bill
they dont call me the cat for nothing cant kick ball far but a good shot stopper
bill:thumbsup

·
BFUK Meets Organiser
1,167 Posts
Hiya mate...more than happy to donate. will Sort you out at the surrey meet.

Hopefully will be able to make the day too:thumbsup

·
Platinum BFuk Member
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
just been informed by the one in charge , that there is some parts of the day that still need sponsoring. the match ball etc. also there is various articles going out in local papers and magazines, aswell as the programme for the day which also has advertising space .

so if any of you rich bimmer drivers from around this neck of the woods want to do some cheap advertising . please PM me your interest

dont suppose anyone owns a bouncy castle firm ??
at present the organisers are having to pay for things like this out of the profits. which personally i dont think is right .

oh and if anyone has any teddy bears that they no longer require please PM me

cheers
mark

·
Premium Member
4,132 Posts

Snap...:thumbsup

·
BFuk Legend
11,712 Posts
I will try my best to make it Chambo but not a definate yet but will still donate whatever....:thumbsup

BUT If I do make it there is no way I am playing football.....:talktothehand

·
Platinum BFuk Member
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

top man nicky, you wanna be there . i got the likes of you, raffa, seb , stk and the usuals down as certains anyway :lol:lol

·
BFUK Meets Organiser
1,167 Posts
top man nicky, you wanna be there . i got the likes of you, raffa, seb , stk and the usuals down as certains anyway :lol:lol
will tap up raffa and try and make it a family day seeing theres a bouncy castle and face painting, Ralph will like that:lol:lol:lol

1 - 20 of 124 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.