The time has come to sell my BMW M2 due to growing family and the need for more than two doors. It's been a brilliant car and really satisfied my craving of having a truly quick and capable sports saloon before being forced to purchase a more family friendly (more doors) vehicle.

This car is finished in Black Sapphire Metallic with the Black Dakota Leather Interior. It's a late 2016 (66 plate) model and was registered in December 2016. The car was purchased from Coventry Sytner BMW dealership, I am the second owner of the vehicle. I also had the dealership apply the Autoglym Lifeshine paint protection prior to purchase.

I have taken great care of this car, regularly cleaned, detailed and serviced promptly when required. Both the interior and exterior are in immaculate condition. Current mileage is 56,000 with full BMW service history logged on car computer and on BMW's dealer systems.

If you're interested and have any questions please let me know ☺

Serviced at the following dates & mileages:
[email protected],071Miles / [email protected] / [email protected],295Miles / [email protected],049Miles / [email protected],486Miles / [email protected],306Miles.

A well specced car from the factory, highlights and optional extras include:
  • Full M Performance Carbon body kit including; wing mirrors, front bumper splitter winglets, side winglets, rear spoiler and rear diffuser (optional extra approx £2k+)
  • Carbon exhaust tips (approx £800+)
  • 19” 437M alloy wheels in pristine condition with no curbing or scrapes
  • Heated steering wheel (optional extra)
  • Heated front seats (optional extra)
  • Reversing camera (optional extra)
  • Electric passenger and drivers seat with driver memory function (optional extra)
  • Electric lumbar support driver and passenger (optional extra)
  • Adaptive Xenon headlights (optional extra)
  • High beam assist (optional extra)
  • Interior rear view auto-dimmjng mirror (optional extra)
  • Harmon Kardon Professional audio and speaker system (optional extra)
  • Professional Navigation (optional extra)
  • Connected drive services (optional extra)
  • Real time traffic (optional extra)
  • Rear privacy glass
  • Sun protection glazing (optional extra)
  • Through loading folding rear seats (optional extra)
  • 12v socket in luggage compartment (optional extra)
  • Storage package
  • Cruise control
  • Auto wipers
  • Apple Carplay
  • DAB Radio with USB and Bluetooth Audio connectivity