BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I recently became a BMW driver when I bought a 320D M-Line. I love the car but when I am bluetoothing Spotify to my media system I only have the options to skip tracks. I would like to be able to search through my playlists ideally which I have seen is possible on the model and year of my car.

I have connected my car with the ConnectedDrive app and updated the cars firmware via USB and I use an Apple iPhone XR. I can't figure out how to get Spotifty on the iDrive system? It does play music from my phone but I don't have the additonal media controls, does anyone know why?

My iDrive software info is:

Phone: TV-130.025.041
Add-On: HV-130.025.041
Media: MV-130.020.002 (greyed out)

Any help would be greatly appriciated!

This is a video of what I would like to be able to do.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have to connect my phone with the lead to the USB in the armrest. Then after the safety message pops up on my phone I have the full functions.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have to connect my phone with the lead to the USB in the armrest. Then after the safety message pops up on my phone I have the full functions.
I've tried that too, but so far no luck! I'm gonna drive to my local BMW dealership tomorrow to see if they can help!

·
Registered
52 Posts
The new version of Spotify is causing some issues in BMWs. Uninstall it from your phone and roll back (download) a previous version, remembering to untick the auto updates.This should work immediately.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts