BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, I have a problem with the bmw 5 F10 series 2012 525 XDRIVE, more precisely, once a week / two, I suffer when I get out of the car and come back trying to go but the car does not start.
-Short Brake and press the Start button, the wipers start and nothing happens.
-It turn on the wipers, the navigation changes from English to German and the clocks, respectively the lights from the clocks do not start. After a few clicks on Start button, the engine starts want spin but without hope.
- After trying again, the wipers stop, the clocks turn on and the car starts without problems as if nothing had happened.
-Diagnosis after I encounter this problem shows me 110 warnings. I tried to make a diagnosis exactly when I suffered the problem but without success it could not connect to the car. When connected, half of the modules were red and the other half yellow. Thanks and any opinion is welcome.
*I would like to point out that after a while, it starts as if nothing had happened *

I will link you to 2 videos with this problem.

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
If this were an estate I'd be suggesting you start looking in the trunk wells for water ingress. It wasn't clear on the video but was that a red alert triangle I saw on your idrive display?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts